Radio Frequency Microneedling Specialist
Course Hours: (8 Hours)
Certification Course 8 Hrs. (4 online self-paced & 4 Hands-on Training)
Radio Frequency (RF) Microneedling is a minimally invasive medical cosmetic procedure used as a Collagen Induction Therapy and with radio frequency will acquire more tightening and firmness of the skin than Microneedling alone. This collagen induction with radiofrequency procedures helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, stretch marks, even in tone and texture, and firms and tightens the skin without aggressive lasers as with laser skin resurfacing by causing slight injury to the skin causing the skin to respond by making new collagen-rich tissue.
This course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of RF Microneedling. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 95% of total course hours.
· score a passing mark on the final examination of at least 80%.
A certificate from the Glow N Slim Aesthetic as a Radio Frequency Microneedling Specialist will be awarded with the completion of the course.
Upon completion of the training in Radio Frequency Microneedling Specialist curse, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for these skin treatments to achieve safe and effective treatments using a mechanical device and compounds.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation.
2. Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy.
3. Laws, Rules and Regulations.
4. Skin Layer Anatomy.
5. Application technique practice of and Radio Frequency (RF) Microneedling.
6. Pre and post-treatment considerations.
7. Post-treatment complications.
8. Best Practice considerations.
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced).
2. In-person, hands-on training and practice.
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
5. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
6. A certification as a Radio Frequency Microneedling Specialist from the La Vida Aesthetics Institute.
1. Minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
4. Students must have an esthetician license with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, or possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse in order to perform Collagen Induction Procedures.
5. A prospective student may also enroll in the course if they work under the direct supervision of a physician and within the physician’s medical practice.
Special Price Total: $395.00
A $200.00 deposit payment is required when enrolling to grant students access to the online portion of the course (lectures and assessments).
A $195.00 balance payment is due once the students successfully complete the online portion and are ready to schedule and reserve an available date for the in-person hands-on training. The students will have access to the course calendar to be able to choose a date and time.
*NOTE: The remainder balance of the full tuition fee must be paid to proceed with scheduling.